Velsoft is a leading content provider in the fast growth workplace learning market. Established in 1998, our focus is on innovative training solutions for professionals worldwide. Companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Lockheed Martin, Kraft and Revlon rely on Velsoft products to help develop their organizations. As a pioneer in internet marketing, Velsoft serves customers in over 160 countries around the globe and was recognized as Exporter of the Year in 2013. With the establishment of a new sales team in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, you can be part of our exciting new stage of growth.
The Inside Sales Executive thrives in a fast-paced environment covering multiple products lines. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives while providing exceptional customer service to prospective clients. The Inside Sales Executive must be comfortable on the phone each day qualifying prospects, working with internal partners, and generating interest in Velsoft’s products and services. In addition to closing sales, the Inside Sales Executive is a key component in creating, maintaining, and updating Velsoft’s customer database. This role is responsible for building relationships, generating revenue, and identifying opportunities for growth.
Specific Responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Drive new sales through daily outbound cold calls, emails, and inbound lead follow-ups
- Manage the day to day relationships with prospective clients while becoming their trusted partner.
- Consistently enter all client information, processes, and documentation into CRM.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements by asking excellent questions, listening to the answers, and documenting responses in CRM.
- Close sales and achieve monthly, and quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts- identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects when applicable.
- Build and maintain client relationships with proactive and measurable outbound calls to introduce Velsoft products and services
- Additional duties as assigned.
Education & Experience: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent progressive sales/professional experience. Minimum two years in a sales related environment.
Knowledge and Competencies:
- Excellent communicator- good listening skills, showing a genuine interest in customers thoughts and opinions.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to build strong, long lasting relationships
- Positive/optimistic – Can do, make things happen attitude
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Computer literate- Microsoft Office suite, CRM (such as Salesforce), and ability and willingness to learn how to use company software for reporting and data analysis.
- Ability to organize and plan – Creating and meeting schedules, taking ownership, fully accountable and responsive to others.
- Ability to comprehend Velsoft’s products and processes and assist (if needed) in the training of others.
- Customer centric – Recognizing and promoting the importance of meeting customer needs
- Ability to use good judgment when making decisions while maintaining professionalism.
- A great team player- sharing information with peers and managers; effectively working with people across departments and motivating them to accomplish company goals.
- Organizational commitment – Supporting your team, management and organizational decisions.
- Have an unmatched desire to learn
Based in our new Dartmouth office, we offer an innovative compensation structure that includes a competitive base salary, commission, industry leading benefits, and the opportunity to work for an exciting, fast growing company and market.
This position is available immediately.