Velsoft is a leading content provider in the fast growth workplace learning market. Established in 1998, Velsoft’s focus is on innovative training solutions for professionals worldwide. Companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Lockheed Martin, Kraft and Revlon rely on Velsoft products to help develop their organizations. As a pioneer in internet marketing, Velsoft serves customers in over 160 countries around the globe, and was recognized as Exporter of the Year in 2013. With the establishment of a new sales team in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, you can be part of our exciting new stage of growth.
Velsoft established itself in a niche market almost 20 years ago on the strength of people working with people, so interpersonal skills are paramount to the success of this team. Through experience the company has found that the best person for this role will already be working with people, probably in a customer facing role, often dealing with senior managers and decision makers.
You will be a self-starter, hungry to succeed and know that to be a high performing new business sales person you can’t just wait for the phone to ring. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You will understand and be familiar with an Inside Sales model, and have the ability to drive results in a virtual client relationship.
- Drive new sales opportunities through daily outbound cold calls, emails, and inbound lead follow-ups.
- Expand sales opportunities, close them, and achieve monthly quota.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects.
- Perform effective online demos to prospective customers using web presentation software.
- Use your strong phone presence to make dozens of sales calls per day.
- Keep accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities by logging them in your CRM.
- Competitive and achievement oriented.
- An unmatched desire to learn.
- Strong belief in the mission and goals of the company.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Dependable and always punctual with a strong work record.
- Ability to keep calm in a fast-paced and deadline oriented environment.
- Rapid learner who can quickly pick up new ideas.
- Communicate professionally, confidentially, and effectively.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
Based in our new Dartmouth office, we offer an innovative compensation structure that includes a competitive base salary, commission, industry leading benefits, and the opportunity to work for an exciting fast growing company and market.
This position is available immediately.